Tuesday, November 07, 2006

4:22:25


I made it! I still can't really comprehend it or believe that I ran through all 5 burrows of NYC in one day. In 4 hours and 25 minutes! Insanity. It really is actually. I'm still very sore and can't walk too well but I am so happy I did it and it's over! Immediately after the run, I met up with my friends and we headed to Patsy's on 34th and 3rd for some pizza and beer! It was perfect. The toe was hurting but I was ignoring that at the moment and enjoying wearing my hard earned medal around my neck and soaking in all the people around me who came to watch and of course the beer that helped numb the pain I would soon realize I was in! So without further ado, here are the photos I took before, during and after the big run!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90742206@N00/sets/72157594365283389/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home