Friday, October 27, 2006

Countdown Begins!! ....ahhh!!

OK.... so I'm gettting slightly nervous yes. Umm, no, kinda a lot nervous. And here's something that sort of doesn't help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnxknAnBVk0

Though it gives me a very good idea of what to expect!!! Check it out for an idea of what I will be going through for 4+ hours on November 5!!!

Also, keep checking my blog as I will post info on where you all should be in cheer zones, etc on race day! Because I know everyone will be out cheering me on!!!! right? ahhh!!!

And last but NOT least, I still need $600 for my fundraiser! AHHH!!!!! Where will this money come from?? Anyone anyone?? Come on all you peeps who have not given to the needy kids of NYC and the rest of the country!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home