Friday, October 13, 2006

Running at the bar!

Yes, that's right, I will be running around behind the bar serving up drinks this Wednesday October 18th at Hook and Ladder which is an awesome bar (video games, outdoor patio, pool table, beer pong!) All your tips go to my fundraising goal for Team For Kids. So please come by and show your support AND have some fun! All the info is below:




Where:
Hook and Ladder - 611 2nd Ave (btw 33rd & 34th St), New York, NY view map

When: Wednesday, October 18, 6:00pm

I look forward to seeing you all there and please, pass the invite along!! I want this place to be packed (plus it will be more fun for you guys to watch me run around the bar!) See you soon!

Cheers!
Danika

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

hi danika! sorry i couldn't make it last night, I was working late! Hope you had a good turnout! See you Saturday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home