Wednesday, September 06, 2006

$842.21 out of $2500...getting there!


So $842.21 to date. Wow, and I was so stressed out about not getting to half of $2500 by 9/15. Well, I still am but the burger night will def help...so sign up people, there is still room and I want to see all your pretty faces!

A special thanks to my donors so far!!!

Eric Landers
Marc Seago
Didi Sun
Silvia Picon
Elizabeth Livingston
Laura Peterson
Michael Naess
Jon Landers
Deana Casale
Eugene Koenig
Christina Ally
Davina Chatkeon
Sara Waxberg
Veronica Hackethal
Sharon Kelly
Moulsari Jain
Courtney LeBorious

Thank you guys! Big hugs to all and burgers for the ones coming to dinner+movie night! :)

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE TRIED TO DONATE TO YOU AS CORPORATION (GABRIEL IS SELF-EMPLOYED) BUT I DIDN'T WORK!! BOO HOO...OH WELL WE DONATED AS FRIENDS INSTEAD. GOOD LUCK WITH THE RACE!

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CORRECTION::

I MEANT "IT DIDN'T WORK" CAUSE IT KEPT ASKING US FOR A FIRST AND LAST NAME AS IF WE WERE A PERSON.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home