Monday, September 25, 2006

20 miles later...

So after opting for c (in the previous post) and replacing pounding on the pavement with the arc trainer at the gym for the past week and a half, I decided, it was time to get back on the road. So what better way to do that than with our 20 mile run! Well, maybe, maybe not. I was nervous, yes, very nervous. But got up to 168th st yesterday morning at 7am and.... I actually did it! I had coach Adam tape up my leg and I ran the whole course. I was prepared to walk if I needed to but I didn't. I have to say, Tylenol 8 really helped. That is...until the 8 hours wore off later on when I was at home and my back started killing me! I need a massage. Any takers? ;)

2 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger TFK Bob said...

Great job!!!

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Danika,
Congratulations on your run! I was looking for you on
First Ave near my apt at 81st Street, but I did not see you. Good job!
Sylvia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home