Friday, October 06, 2006

Grete's Gallop 1/2 Marathon


So another 1/2 marathon done. This one was a part of the Norweigan Festival in Central Park this last weekend. It was raining pretty much the whole time and 10 minutes before I finished the course, it was POURING! It's crazy to think that those are the "short" runs now. However, I'm a little sad since my foot has been giving me a lot of pain and my time dropped by 5 minutes in this 1/2 compared with the Nike 1/2 a few weeks back. Shouldn't it be getting better?! Well, I guess the foot injury has an impact on that. Plus, weather, the course, etc. So yeah, I'm over it. The point of this marathn is not to break any world records, it's to challenge myself and have a good experience in the process.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, baby! I'm proud of you.

And, you look hot in those pics. ;)

Take care of yourself, you're almost there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home