Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So much for foot modeling ...

Maybe it's the weather, or the fact that my work schedule is so unpredictable, but I'm just so sluggish today. That and my sleep cycle. I haven't ran since Saturday but I'm heading to the gym now for some urban rebounding and pilates. Love those classes. Then hopefully an early morning run tomorrow with Kelly and Adam. I'm a little worried about a 12 mile run on my own this weekend. I won't be able to make the run with the team this Saturday since I will be in Ridgefield for Jon + Barbara's's wedding. So that will def be a rest day, I'll probably do the long run on Sunday instead. The question is.... where?! Waveny is not 12 miles, hmmm, I may have to hit the raods. I want to stay in CT for it though, I think. We'll see.

Oh, and some other running related news... I didn't post this before but my right pinky toe nail finally came off due to excessive running and blisters. I know people, it's gross. This is what running does. So now, my left pinky toenail is on it's way out. I have it wrapped in a bandage but it's def coming off. Wow, the sacrifices I make for running.

So yeah, I think foot modeling is out of the question. And to think, I was once told I could go far in that industry. Damn.

4 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

any pics of the lost pinky toes? And, if you're losing nails, you might want to consider new shoes.

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Danika said...

yes I do have pics! I know it's gross. I'm documenting it, hmmm, weird, yeah. Yeah, gonna move on to new shoes!

View the toe pics here.
viewer discretion is advised

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Dave Wakeman's Blog said...

Runner's toe pictures are great! 16 miles on Sunday! Oww!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Danika said...

Hey Dave,
Ha yeah I know, runner's toe pics. You found them! They are burried here in the comments, didn't want to scare all the viewers off, although people actually do seem oddly interested. Ha. See you tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home